Alanna E. Mahnke is an associate attorney with the law firm of Atwood & Cherny. Prior to becoming an associate, Alanna served as one of the firm’s Law Clerks. Alanna handles divorce actions and other domestic relations matters, including child custody disputes, parenting plans, asset division, contempt actions, and post-judgment modifications. While in law school, Alanna participated in the Suffolk Law Family Advocacy Clinic. As a 3:03 certified student attorney she represented low-income clients in divorce and other domestic relations matters. She was also Note Editor for Suffolk University Law Review.
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS
• Commonwealth of Massachusetts
• Boston Bar Association
• Suffolk University School of Law – J.D. (cum laude) 2023
• Durham University – M.A. 2018
• University of Vermont – B.A. 2015
• Calling the Shots: Authorizing Child Welfare Departments to Vaccinate Foster Children Despite Parental Objections (Suffolk University Law Review, Vol. 56, Book 2)